Sunday, September 11, 2005

A beautiful day

The sun is out and i'm off to the wedding of our drummer, Jerry, to Kim.

This past week was fun, yesterday playing at the Chokecherry Festival was a bit chilly, but we had a great crowd. There was a 14 year old girl that got up while we took a break that played an acoustic guitar and sang fluffy Michele Branch and Jewel songs, and she did very well. I overheard the guys in the band whispering about kicking me out and getting her to take my spot since she could play guitar better than me, she could actually sing, AND she was definately much better looking. (of course, I have naturally curly hair where she just had plain old straight hair) I hope by attending Jerry's wedding that he will not vote to kick me out of the band.

Have a great day everyone, and best wishes to Jerry and Kim.

0 Comments:

<< Home