Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Flying out

jamie, dan and i are jetting out this afternoon to salt lake city, i just hope the place doesn't suck as bad as Maddox says it does on his website. (click link above) it's a business trip, so you know, 1 day of work and 2 days of golf. something that i don't understand about utah, is there are no full nudity strip clubs, and they are very restrictive on where and what king of booze you can buy. while i do understand that there is no need for going to strip clubs when you are a mormon with 42 wives to check out at home, but wouldn't you want easy access to hard liquor so you could put up with those 42 unsatisfied women?

and jerry, if you ever wondered what happened to the Great White t shirt you had in college, i hear it's been spotted on stage somewhere in montana. (never mind the slight resemblance of the guy wearing it looking like me)


if i ever meet the jack hole that stole your shirt, i'll make sure he returns it. have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At 10/16/2005 06:16:00 AM, Blogger Coldfoot said...

People jet to Paris, London, Tokyo, NYC, Rio, and possibly Vegas.

People fly (begrudgingly) to SLC.

Too bad my first comment was to correct your English, but I've been following your comments for a couple months.

I stumbled across your blog a couple months ago when I was pressing the "next blog" button in the upper right. I'm originally from Malta so I had to stop and take a look when I saw you were from Lewistown.

I have relatives in Lewistown. You might be familiar with them if you read the police blotter in the paper.

Anyhoooooo. Have fun in Utah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home