Friday, February 24, 2006

learned something new

it never ceases to amaze me what a person can end up learning just from surfing the internet. yesterday, the lady that i was getting a massage from was telling me about the band her son from great falls is in (never say never), so today i decided to check out some of the songs they have on the web. it was not exactly my style of music, but they played very well so i can appreciate that, and i started clicking links to other unknown bands and ended up reading about this chick that is "polyamorous". not knowing what that meant, i had to check it out. after reading alot of articles, i came across a video. it's not safe for work, old people, young people, or my mother. there is no full nudity, although plenty is implied by actions, and it has to be the most hilarious video i have watched on the net so far. so if you want to learn about a lifestyle your guidance counselor probably never told you about, click here. (one of the guys in the video looks like robbie gordon, the nascar driver)

in other not so noteworthy news, tonight we will be playing at the eagle's club, and it would appear that my relationship status has once again returned to "single".

when i get home from playing at 3am i promise to catch up on some emails i'm behind on, and then promptly sleep until the crack of noon. and by the way, to everyone who calls me at 8am just to see how the gig went, i think my dog will accidently eat the phone cord while i am out tonight and i probably won't realise and fix it until noon tommorrow.

have a great weekend everyone

3 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 10:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never call @ 8:00 I wait until
8:10

Bob

 
At 3/02/2006 04:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3/02/2006 04:11:00 PM, Blogger hankwood said...

that's the first comment i've ever had to delete. it didn't offend me, but my dog sure was sick and couldn't eat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home