Wednesday, May 03, 2006

1 whole year!

my website has been online for a year today, and i must say it has been all i hoped for and much more. it's been a lot of fun, i've met some great people, and so far no lawsuits have come my way over any of the content. life is good.

this weekend is an off weekend for playing but i will be busy working on the band car, most of the body work is done and it is starting to look like a mustang again.

have a great day, and a big thank you to everyone who has been a part of this site in the last year!

4 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 03:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you always play from the left side of the stage, or do you guys trade places some?

 
At 5/05/2006 04:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thousand times I lived before were just in my dreams
Well, I woke up to realize it didn't mean a thing
I've seen several better places, several better times
Somehow those memories got left behind

Give me back that year, good or bad
Give me back something that I never knew I had

 
At 5/06/2006 05:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hank.
you sure do get some weird people write to you on this site. i read what tweedy wrote, but i have no idea what he said..

unk

 
At 6/20/2006 01:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 1 whole year, Hank!! That is longevity in this day and age! I like what tweedy wrote...it's deep!

BTW, for some damn reason i guess i have to be anonymous because it won't take my password that i used.....are you blockin' me, Hank? JK.

dj lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home