Monday, November 13, 2006

just normal

we played in havre this weekend, and it all went about as good as usual. i got chased by skank and pissed the cops off. aparently they traded their sense of humor for a gun and badge. oops. but it wasn't all bad, i got to go out with a girl for about 5 hours, that way when the skank cornered me i could say i would really like too, but my girlfriend wouldn't like that. thanks tia! and i have an hour of video to edit, but not tonight. i have one of the 15ftw songs to record my bass part on and mix before i get disowned by my uncles. and yes, i know i have about 3 posts waiting for me to go back and finish. eventually. next week i'm heading to missouri for my sisters wedding reception, and this time i'm taking my own computer so i can get my internet fix while i am there. once again, MORE LATER!

okay, i finished the post on my guitar gear, scroll down or click here.

1 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Gesundheit Institute 2 said...

I'm back, I'm back
Your wish is my command..!!!
Hank, hush-hush NOW everybody knows

:o)))

You and yours comments light up my life..!!!

kiss-kiss "Jeannie" c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home